Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Floating Mountain

This tutorial we did was absolutely awesome. What we did was we took a mountain which was in the middle of an ocean took that mountain and put it into the sky. Which we then had to add two objects to the mountain in the sky. I decided I should add lightning and then to make it look even cooler I added a blue moon at the top right. In the end I learned how to overlay pictures and it was definitely worth it.
Professionally this took some collaboration as we helped each other out with ideas. We did have a project deadline for this project which I had to make sure I got it done in time. The things I learned when doing this was how to layer the lightning in the picture and make it so it looks like it is actually happening and then I of course learned how to make the mountain look like it is floating in the sky.

1 comment: