Friday, October 31, 2014

Creative Pieces

This first sphere was done in photoshop. This tutorial was easy but tricky at the same time. The tricky part about it was lining up the the two lighter parts of the circle on the inside. I learned how to copy a part of a shape and to flip it 180 degrees. It pushed my limits by making me try new things in photoshop
http://www.axialis.com/tutorials/tutorial-misc003.html


This tutorial was the same as the red sphere but I added my own touch to the sphere. I made it with a cool blue and also added some typography by adding the letter G representing my name. I rotated the G so it goes more with the sphere.

I definitely feel like my work flow has changed after doing these tutorials. I feel like I'm more efficient on my work and i have gotten a lot better at making spheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment