Friday, August 29, 2014

First Graphic Design Project

Our first project of the year was to make a basic pencil with instructions in Adobe Illustrator. The process was fairly easy this is how it turned out..


 The next step was to make our own pencil without instructions in Adobe Illustrator. This was a little harder than the first time since there was no instructions but after a little I got the hang of it. This is how it turned out..

                                              
The final part of are project was to make 2 objects of our own is Adobe Illustrator pretty much using tools that we learned. I made my phone which is the HTC one and I also made the Apple Mouse. Here how it turned out.
In the end I learned a lot of things in Adobe Illustrator especially certain tools and what they do. The 3 takeaways that I came up with were
 1.When using the polygon tool you can add more or less sides with the up and down arrows. 

2.On a shape or object you can add an anchor point to round or even change the shape. 

3. Using the gradient tool can help applying color to an object and then applying the amour of light you want.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look really good. I like how you made your pencil a mechanical one and the use of gradients on your pencil cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Phone drawing looks really good, only downside is that the logo doesn't match the htc logo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used a personal object to recreate. Well done.

    ReplyDelete